Friday, April 19, 2013

SHADOWS ET REFLECTIONS



I see a well grounded rain tree...
Standing tall n strong;
This rain tree is just a rain tree...
It knows not to be some other tree;
Rain, wind n storm...Can withstand any kind of weather;
"Do you complain ?" i ask...
"when the going gets rough on you..."
"Do you scream n howl in pain...Just as i do in rough times ?"
"I hear the rustle in the leaves...Is that a scream of Joy or Pain ?"
    "For, I do not know...
               if the rustle...
            is caused because of the wind or...
                     because they voice out your feelings ?"


The rain tree is just a rain tree...
Standing strong n tall...
Is amused by these questions...
Gives a warm smile,
                      says to me..."You surely have a lot of questions to ask, eh ?"

"I know not what you say of Pain;
               I know not what you say of complain;
                          Only one thing sounds familiar to me...and that is Joy"
"I hear you everyday,
        but know not what troubles you...
         Would you like to join me...
              In the Joy that my leaves display ?
                  Come be with me today...
                      For today is a day to be a Rain Tree."


"Come join me in this lovely feeling;
           of being watched...           
                 not only by you,but also by the one who created me."
"Both He n I giggle n laugh at times...
watching you struggle thru the storm.
Let it flow thru you to experience the Joy.
Let it pass by you while you become the watcher.
Let yourself be...
Then you too will hear the rustle;
within every strand of your hair...
And you will know that it is just Pure Joy."


This rain tree is just a rain tree...It knows not to be some other tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment