Monday, January 16, 2012

[Emptiness... Nothingness... Love...] December 20, 2010


What You are...
There is a thought of becoming someone and Some Body,
There is a thought of doing something,
There is a thought of being useful to someone,
There is a thought of being someone else,
There is even a thought of ending life,
There is a thought of lighting and watching the smoke go by,
There is a thought of hiding the my outer appearances,
And there is a thought saying who are you to catch these thoughts and make it your own?
Then I say to thee, what am I?
I am not the thought which often comes and goes,
And which pulls me away,
Though they come and go... quietly I know these belong to someone else,
And I have captured them, stolen them, borrowed them and even have given it my name.  
What sort of thought fills, the holes created by me, is my choice;
Thought is an energy that fills into any empty space.
Thought is a dimension that exists in a dimension which is serene,
There is a thought of creation,
There is a thought of manifestation,
There is a thought of improving,
There is a thought of choosing the path,
There is a thought of being,
There is a thought of feeling empty nothingness,
There is a thought of being connected,
There is a thought of my love and being in love,
There is a serious need to be these thoughts,
I am not the thought;
I know I cannot be, 
There was a thought before I was born,
And the thought was nothing but the emptiness itself. 
But the thought is becoming me is more than ever;
What am I?
If I say, I am emptiness, then I know not what it means;
If I say, I am nothingness, then I know not what it means;
If I say, I am creation, then I know not what it means;
If I say, I am love, then I know not what it means;
If I say, I am you, then I know not what you are;
Show me what you are? 
I need to see you;
I need to feel you;
I need to hear you;
I need to understand you;
There is an ‘I’ in me;
In you there is no you.
When you show me who you are;
When you show me what you feel like;
When you show me how to understand you;
Only then can I free me;
There is no need to seek for anything;
And there is no you or me;
But only Creation;
Only Emptiness;
Only Nothingness;
And only Love in completeness;

No comments:

Post a Comment